A Honeymoon is the most special and trips of a life time that requires love, luxury and planning. At Morocco Travel we can guide help you create a customized Luxury Honeymoon in Morocco that will leave you with a lifelong memory. A Luxury Honeymoon in Morocco will allow you to relax completely while exploring ancient Roman Ruins, visit Imperial Cities, take a Romantic Trek in the Sahara Desert’s Sand Dunes and then be whisked off to a quiet and tranquil Moroccan Hotel that boasts lush green gardens, marble fountains and exotic trees and flowers. A private Morocco Honeymoon is a luxury worth including in your wedding budget and planning. Morocco as a Luxury Honeymoon Destination will be the dream vacation of a lifetime.
Morocco is a cold country with a hot sun and boasts 300+ days of sunshine each year. This guarantees a Luxury Morocco Honeymoon with perfect weather. Morocco is one of the most fascinating and romantic destinations in the world. Just 7 ½ hours from New York City, Morocco offers honeymooners and newlyweds the advantage of a reasonable Morocco Travel journey and a quick arrival to your destination city within Morocco.
The Top 5 Reasons to Travel to Morocco For a Luxury Honeymoon are:
1. Morocco guarantees great weather, beautiful sunrises and starlit sunsets
2. Morocco has some of the world best cuisine and Moroccan dining can be done at some of the most elegant restaurants that include live entertainment
3. Morocco is only 7 ½ hours from New York City and offers Morocco Luxury first class flight accommodations
4. Morocco has some of the worlds’ finest Moroccan Hotels
5. Morocco is a place you can easily get lost allowing for a Morocco Honeymoon Dream Vacation and experience.
As a Luxury Honeymoon destination Morocco offers a wide variety of activities for adventurous newlyweds who want to truly have a Morocco Travel experience and for those who prefer to relax on a Morocco Honeymoon.
Some of the Morocco Honeymoon Adventure Experiences are:
– Camel Trekking Tour in the Sahara Desert of Merzouga across the Erg Chebbi Dunes
– Horseback riding tour by the seaside town of Essaouira
– Hiking Mount Djbel Toukbal in Imlil, the Moroccan Kilamanjaro equivalent
– Exploring by foot across Morocco’s Draa Valley, the Dades Valley and onto Berber Villages in the High Atlas Mountains
Some of the Morocco Honeymoon Romantic & Relaxation Experiences & Moroccan Hotspots are:
– Romantic Morocco Hotels: Enjoy your stay in a Romantic Morocco Hotel such as Amanjana, La Mammonia, Le Maison Arabe, Riad Kasbah Tamadot, Le Jardin De La Koutoubia or Riad Farnatchi. These Morocco Hotels will provide you with the spirit of Moroccan hospitality, luxurious and contemporary amenities, the finest Moroccan cuisine.
– The blue and whitewashed quiet city of Chefchaouen, Morocco where you can get lost in the old Moroccan medina and dine on some of the best goat cheese in the world.
– Shop the Souks of Morocco in a quiet town such as Taradount where you can shop for hand woven carpets, silver jewelry, and pottery in this peaceful Berber city tat is often referred to the sister-city of Marrakesh.
– Explore a Marrakesh Spa and spend the day having a rose water, almond or orange water massage.
For a full customized Luxury Morocco Honeymoon Tour consider spending 2 weeks in the Maghreb and visiting popular cities like Casablanca, Marrakesh, Essaouira, Chefchaouen, Fes, Fez, Meknes, Volubilis, Rabat and the Sahara Desert. A Luxury Morocco Honeymoon at one of the beautiful beaches in Essaouira, Agadir or Moulay Bousslam is also an opportunity to enjoy the seaside for relaxation or for water sports. A Morocco Travel Luxury Honeymoon is a romantic one to consider as Morocco will captivate with its variety of Mountain, Desert, City and Village scenery that make it the perfect Honeymoon destination.
As a Morocco Travel Agency, Travel Exploration can help you plan a Luxury Morocco Honeymoon. Come Travel to Morocco With Us!
For more information about Travel and Tours to Morocco plus highlights on Moroccan culture visit Morocco’s Imperial Cities, Seaside Resorts,Sahara Desert, Berber villages, A Taste of Morocco, Magical Kasbahs, Ruins & Waterfalls, Absolute Morocco, The Best of Marrakech, Fes, and Ouarzazate.
Luxury Morocco Honeymoon, Morocco Honeymoon, Morocco Travel Honeymoon, Luxury Honeymoon Tour, Private Honeymoon Tour, 5 Reasons to Travel to Morocco For Honeymoon, Morocco Hotels, Moroccan Hotels, Marrakesh Spa, Marrakech Spa, Camel Trek in the Sahara, Hike Mount Djbel Toukbal, Morocco Travel, Tours to Morocco, Morocco Vacations, Morocco Holidays
Travel Exploration specializes in Morocco Travel. We provide Tours and travel opportunities to Morocco for the independent traveler and tailor-made tours for families and groups with a distinctly unique flavor. From Morocco’s Seven Imperial Cities, to the Magical Sahara Travel Exploration offers a captivating experience that will inspire you. At Travel Exploration we guarantee that you will discover the best of Morocco! Google on call Travel Exploration at 1 (800) 787-8806 1800-787-8806 and let’s book a tour to Morocco for you today.