Sailing into Casablanca is an unforgettable experience, with glimpses of the Hassan II Mosque and the Casablanca Corniche. Centuries of history await to be unraveled in the seaside city known for its Art Deco Architecture and Moroccan flavor in this legendary city that is coupled with Moroccan history, Jewish History and the economic capitol of Morocco. There are Gothic churches, a Jewish Museum, Synagogues, parks, the Cathedrale du Sacré Coeur, Moroccan grand bazars and markets to explore in Casablanca,. The awe-inspiring Hassan II Mosque in Morocco, set along the majestic Atlantic Ocean is one of the largest mosques in the world within its waterfront setting and has a fascinating interior and exterior of architecture to match.
Why book with Travel Exploration Morocco?
- Unforgettable Casablanca Tour experience: Our shore excursions are private tours of Casablanca and tailor made by a Morocco Travel Expert.
- Professional Licensed Tourism Drivers and Expert Historical Guides for your Casablanca Tour.
- Unbeatable Private Tour Prices: Don’t pay cruise line prices, when you can take a private tour.
- Worry-free guarantee: We guarantee a timely return to your cruise ship.
- 24/7 Support: Our Casablanca Shore Excursions have a local expert managing your arrival and departure
Things to do & See on a Casablanca Short Excursion:
- Hassan II Mosque
- Parc de La Ligue Arabe
- Cathedrale du Sacré Coeur
- Place Mohammed V
- 18th Century Bastion
- Habous Market
- Stroll along the Casablanca Corniche
- Shop at Casablanca markets and bazars for hand made Moroccan crafts
Casablanca Shore Excursions: Private Tour & Jewish Heritage Options:
- Temple Beth-El Jewish Synagoge
- Museum of Moroccan Judaism
- Jewish Mellah in Casablanca
- Jewish Cemetery
For more information about Casablanca Shore Excursions